You need to file:
- a request for registration and grant on Form P5;
- a copy of the published specification of the designated patent (you need to confirm that it is a true copy of the document issued by or kept at the relevant designated patent office);
- the title of invention in both English and Chinese;
- if you are not the applicant named in the standard patent (R) application, a statement explaining your right to apply and supporting documents which establish your right (for example a copy of an assignment);
- an address for service in Hong Kong; and
- translations of information and documents as required.
If you appoint an agent, your agent is required to notify the Registrar of Patents of the address in Hong Kong where he resides or carries on his business activities.