for filing Form T2
- Please complete this English Form T2 in English. The language of proceedings of the application will be in English. The language of the particulars of the application to be published in the Hong Kong Intellectual Property Journal, if any, and to be shown in the certificate of registration, if the trademark is registered, will also be in English.
- Please note that, after you have filed the Form T2, only minimal amendments to the application may be allowed in accordance with section 46 of the Trade Mark Ordinance.
- Please note that any application fees paid for Form T2 are generally not refundable even if the application cannot proceed to registration. There are only very limited circumstances under which refund may be made. Please see the FAQ on refund for further information.
- Your attention is drawn to the “Common deficiencies and irregularities of trade mark applications” before completing the Form T2.
- When completing Part 07 of the Form T2, please consider if any of your goods and/or services are those set out in the list(s) on the webpage “Commonly used descriptions of goods or services and their class numbers” and if yes, you may include the relevant descriptions in the Form T2 you submit. If not, please complete Part 07 by specifying your goods and/or services and their class number(s). Please note that the lists are not exhaustive and do not cover all descriptions of goods or services and their class numbers under the Nice Classification.
- Before filing Form T2, you may consider to file a Form T1 requesting our Preliminary Advice Services on Registrability and Search of Records.